All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>The leadership philosophy that achieves remarkable results <p>Today's business leaders are working harder than ever to executetheir business strategies, yet many lay awake at night with anagging sense that their organizations could be and should becreating better results faster. <p>Never By Chance teaches business leaders how toaccelerate their business strategy by intentionally aligningexisting resources with a clear and compelling sense ofpurpose and vision that drives significant results. <p>Never By Chance outlines a straightforward process tosimplify and clarify your vision, align existing resourceswith your vision for maximum value, and then engage employees,customers, and partners to drive extraordinary results in theshortest time possible. * Never By Chance provides clear how to for becoming anintentional leader * Helps leaders turn intangible assets like culture and customerexperience into hard-working tangible assets that drive measurablevalue * Explains the process for developing a compelling vision,transforming your culture into a competitive advantage, andstrategic communication that engages your employees andcustomers * Shares case studies that illustrate the process <p>Written by three seasoned experts in intentional leadership,Never by Chance will change your perspective on the kind ofleadership you provide your team-the kind that refuses to leavesuccess to chance.
- Author BiographyJoe Calloway, Chuck Feltz, and Kris Young are thefounding partners of Engage Consulting Group, working with clientsto accelerate the speed and effective-ness of their businessstrategy. For more information, please visitwww.engageconsultinggroup.com. <p>Joe Calloway has worked with hundreds of companies tohelp them create and sustain success. A member of the Speaker'sHall of Fame, Joe has been a business consultant for twenty-eightyears. His books include Becoming a Category of One,Indispensable, and Work Like You're Showing Off!, all fromWiley. <p>Chuck Feltz has served as CEO or president of companiesin multiple industries ranging in size from an internationalstartup to over $1 billion in revenue. He has been widelyrecognized for increasing shareholder value with his innovativestrategies and visionary leadership. <p>Kris Young has worked with production company MartinBastian for twelve years helping companies create strategiccommunications programs and events. An NSA Meeting Partner of theYear, she has worked with a range of organizations including DeluxeFinancial Services, Wells Fargo, Cargill, ING, and many others.
- Author(s)Chuck Feltz,Joe Calloway,Kris Young
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width146 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.