All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel's mum and dad are separated. When Rachel's dad gets a new girlfriend, and Rachel doesn't like her, things take a turn for the worse. Then Rachel's mum gets a new boyfriend, Dave. He's nice, and Rachel likes him, but then she overhears a conversation: Rachel's mum is going to be moving to London with Dave. How bad can things get? This book is part of the very popular series Siti's Sisters, featuring Siti and her group of friends, who are so close they call themselves The Sisters. This is a short, low-level chapter book, with an easy-to-read, fast-moving narrative and is part of Set 2, which is suitable for ages 10+. The issues presented are, as always in this series, relevant and appealing to girls of this age. The Sisters are here!
- Author BiographyHelen Orme is author of over 40 books for both children and young adults . Her recent publications include the popular new girls series Siti's sisters, written for reluctant readers. When not writing she runs workshops for children on fiction and non-fiction writing, and courses for teachers in both primary and secondary schools. Before becoming a writer and consultant she taught as a Special Needs Co-ordinator in a large comprehensive school.
- Author(s)Helen Orme
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSiti's Sisters
- Series Part/Volume NumberSet 2
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white line drawings
- Weight52 g
- Width199 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $36.95Trending at AU $40.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.