CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionOn their first publication, Isabel Bolton's vellas won high praise from reviewers including Diana Trilling (who in 1946 called her the most important new velist in the English language to appear in years ). The characters in these vellas are mirrored by the complexities of New York itself.
- Author BiographyMary Britton Miller published her first novel - 'Do I Wake or Sleep' - in 1946 at the age of 63 under the pseudonym Isabel Bolton. On publication she was described by Diana Trilling as 'the best woman writer of fiction in this country'. She went on to shape several more small literary masterpieces before falling into an obscurity that lasted until her death in 1975.
- Author(s)Isabel Bolton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/12/1999
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number464
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight386 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.