Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, owing to the fast development of a variety of sequencing techlogies in the post human geme project era, sequencing analysis of a group of target genes, entire protein coding regions of the human geme, and the whole human geme has become a reality. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) or Massively Parallel Sequencing (MPS) techlogies offers a way to screen for mutations in many different genes in a cost and time efficient manner by deep coverage of the target sequences. This vel techlogy has w been applied to clinical diagsis of Mendelian disorders of well characterized or undefined diseases, discovery of new disease genes, ninvasive prenatal diagsis using maternal blood, and population based carrier testing of severe autosomal recessive disorders. This book covers topics of these applications, including potential limitations and expanded application in the future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLee-Jun C. Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.