Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionScarred and with a permanent limp, Morgan moved to a quiet cottage in rural Montana wanting tranquility, solitude, a place where she could heal from the brutality inflicted on her by her late husband. Ex-convict, horse trainer, Nick Evaff didn't need anyone, at least he never had. Then he spotted Morgan sitting in a copse of trees, technically trespassing. One glimpse of her stopped his aggression cold. In its place lust rose; powerful, primitive, demanding. There was something else there too - need But Morgan was determined to have thing to do with men, and to go where near a relationship ever again. Could Nick work the same magic with Morgan that he worked with the abused horses he rescued? Could he teach her that it was safe to trust, that sex didn't have to be painful or humiliating?
- Author(s)Renee Reeves
- PublisherBlack Velvet Seductions Publishing Co
- Date of Publication22/02/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Velvet Seductions Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.