All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionA number of remarkable recent breakthroughs have made the study of nitric oxide one of the most exciting fields in physiology and pathophysiology. This authoritative edited volume reviews the progress to date and opens perspectives to vel diagstic and therapeutic strategies. The contributors are leading authorites, in most cases the investigators who have pioneered the ideas explored in the book.
- Author(s)Michael S. Goligorsky,Steven S. Gross
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight709 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.