All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the central character of this vel moves between Jamaica, England and America she encounters many pe ople who affect her search for place and identity. The centr al theme is to become whole through courage and making good decisions. '
- Author Biography<b>Michelle Cliff</b> was born in Jamaica and is the author of three acclaimed novels: <b>Abeng</b>, its sequel, <b>No Telephone to Heaven</b>, and <b>Free Enterprise</b> (Plume). She has also written a collection of short stories, <b>Bodies of Water</b> (Plume), and two poetry collections, <b>The Land of Look Behind</b> and <b>Claiming an Identity They Tought Me to Despise</b>. She is Allan K. Smith Professor of English Language and Literature at Trinity College in Connecticut and divides her time between Hartford, Connecticut, and Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Michelle Cliff
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date30/01/2010
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $44.25
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.98Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $13.14Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.