Nonfiction Passages with Graphic Organizers for Independent Practice: Grades 2-4: Selections with Graphic Organizers, Assessments, and Writing Activities That Help Students Understand the Structures and Features of Nonfiction by Alice Boynton, Wiley Blevins (Paperback / softback, 2005)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionGet kids reading nfiction with these 30 high-interest passages on topics such as animals, space, how things are made, and more. Comprehension questions, a graphic organizer, and a writing prompt accompany each selection, providing easily-graded, purposeful homework that's linked to the standards. A must-have resource for any teacher who wants to include more nfiction in the curriculum--and a great companion to Teaching Students to Read Nonfiction: Grades 2-4. For use with Grades 2-4.
- Author BiographyAlice Boynton is a writer and editor with 15 years of experience in the elementary classroom. Wiley Blevins is a reading specialist and author of the best-selling Phonics from A to Z and Building Fluency. They co-authored Teaching Students to Read Nonfiction: Grades 2-4 and Teaching Students to Read Nonfiction (Grades 4 and up), and Nonfiction Passages With Graphic Organizers for Independent Practice (Grades 4 and up) published by Scholastic.
- Author(s)Alice Boynton,Wiley Blevins
- PublisherTeaching Strategies
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeaching Strategies
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width223 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.