All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionVirginia Held, best kwn for her landmark book Rights and Goods, has made an indelible mark on the fields of ethics, feminist philosophy, and social and political thought. Her impact on a generation of feminist thinkers is unrivaled and she has been at the forfront of discussions about the way in which an ethic of care can affect social and political matters. These new essays by leading contemporary philosophers range over all of these areas. While each stands alone, the essays together demonstrate the lasting value of Held's work to the field. Includes an afterword by Held.
- Author BiographyJoram G. Haber is assistant professor of philosophy at Bergen Community College. Among his books are Forgiveness and Absolutism and Its Consequentialist Critics. Mark S. Halfon is assistant professor of philosophy at Nassau Community College and the author of Integrity: A Philosophical Inquiry.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/1998
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoram Graf Haber,Mark S. Halfon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.