All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers vel techlogies, including high pressure, antimicrobials, and electromagnetism, and their impact.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors Anna McElhatton is a Senior lecturer and Head of the Department of Food Studies in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Malta. McElhatton has an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy and M.Phil and PhD from the Queen's University of Belfast in Northern Ireland. Her main research interests include food safety (of dairy products), sensory aspects of food preference, and ethical issues in research. Paulo J. Sobral is a Full Professor and Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Animal Science and Food Engineering at the University of Sao Paulo (USP). Sobral is a Food Engineer with an MS in Food Engineering (UNICAMP, Brazil), and a PhD in Processing Engineering (ENSIC-INPL, France). His main research interests include glass transition of freeze-dried fruits, meat quality, and development of edible and/or biodegradable films. About the Series Editor Kristberg Kristbergsson is Professor of Food Science in the Department of Food Science and Nutrition at the University of Iceland. Kristbergsson has a BS in Food Science from the Department of Chemistry at the University of Iceland and earned his MS, M. Phil and PhD in Food Science from Rutgers University. His research interests include physicochemical properties of foods, new processing methods for sea foods, modernization of traditional food processes, safety and environmental aspects of food processing, extrusion cooking, shelf-life and packaging, biopolymers in foods, and delivery systems for bioactive compounds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleIntegrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge into the Food Chain
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnna McElhatton,Paulo Jose do Amaral Sobral
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.