All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the twenty-eighth edition of the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece (NA28). NA28 is the standard scholarly edition of the Greek New Testament used by scholars, Bible translators, professors, students, and pastors worldwide. Now NA28 has been revised and improved: - Critical apparatus revised and easier to use- Papyrii 117-127 included for the first time- In-depth revision of the Catholic Epistles, with more than 30 changes to the upper text- Scripture references systematically reviewed for accuracy This large print edition also has generous margins for te-taking, making it an ideal study tool for pastors and students.
- Author BiographyThe Institute for New Testament Textual Research is located at the University of Munster. Their central task is to research the textual history of the New Testament and to reconstruct its Greek initial text on the basis of the entire manuscript tradition, the early translations and patristic citations. Foremost among the results of this research is the ongoing publication of the Editio Critica Maior. The Institute produces several more editions and a variety of tools for NT scholarship, including the concise editions known as the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece and the UBS Greek New Testament.
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- LanguageGreek, Ancient (to 1453) & Greek, Modern (1453-)
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight1111 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byInstitute for New Testament
- Edition Statement28th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.