Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of its general rethinking of America's global strategy, the Bush Administration initiated a re-examination of America's nuclear doctrine that has generated considerable controversy with its focus on maintaining a reliance on nuclear weapons and potentially increasing willingness to use them. Here a group of leading strategic analysts examine the background to the re-evaluation, issues of implementation and potential implications internationally.
- Author BiographyJAMES J. WIRTZ is in the Department of National Security Affairs, Naval Postgraduate School, USA. JEFFREY A. LARSEN works at the Larsen Consulting Group.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInitiatives in Strategic Studies: Issues and Policies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames J. Wirtz,Jeffrey A. Larsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.