CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book distinguishes itself from the many other textbooks on the topic of linear algebra by including mathematical and computational chapters along with examples and exercises with Matlab. In recent years, the use of computers in many areas of engineering and science has made it essential for students to get training in numerical methods and computer programming. Here, the authors use both Matlab and SciLab software as well as covering core standard material. It is intended for libraries; scientists and researchers; pharmaceutical industry.
- Author(s)Gregoire Allaire,Sidi Mahmoud Kaber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byK. Trabelsi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.