All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover the calming and rejuvenating practice of yoga at home. This title includes cards, created especially for beginners, that are conveniently divided into sections: Warm-Up, Sun Salutation, Standing Poses, Seated Poses, Backbending, Finishing Poses, and Relaxation.
- Author BiographyCyndi Lee is the founder of OM Yoga center in New York City. Known for her compassionatel and playful style, Cyndi Lee is a long-time practitioner of Hatha Yoga and Tibetan Buddhism.
- Author(s)Cyndi Lee
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date15/02/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width98 mm
- Height41 mm
- Spine137 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.