All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionObento is a fully integrated course in three stages, written specifically for secondary students learning Japanese. Obento Deluxe is the first level of this highly popular series. The expert author team of Peter Williams, Sue Xouris and Kyoko Kusumoto bring their expertise, creativity and humour to this comprehensive resource. The completely revised Obento Deluxe Workbook is the necessary accompaniment to the Student Book. The new edition offers all the exercises and tasks that have made the Workbook so famous so far, plus two additional CDs: â 1 audio CD-ROM, including extension listening activities for students to complete in class or at home and to prepare for unit tests. â 1 video CD-ROM, including voice recognition software, video clips (one per chapter), related exercises, and other visual stimuli so students can âseeâ the language in action, according to most modern curricula requirements and reflect on intercultural issues.
- Author(s)Kyoko Kusumoto,Sue Xouris
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.