All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFrom singer Aaliyah (August 25, 2001) to wrestling villain Kurt von Brauner (March 13, 2001), the obituaries of 712 performers and filmmakers, musicians and producers, dancers and composers, writers and others associated with the performing arts who died in 2001 can be found. For each, the date, place and cause of death are provided, along with a brief recap of their career and citations from major newspaper and periodical stories reporting the death. Filmographies are given for film and television performers, and photographs of many of the individuals are included. Individual books in this annual series are available dating back to 1994. A subscription plan is available for future issues.
- Author BiographyHarris M. Lentz III, prodigious researcher and independent scholar, is the author of numerous reference works. He lives in Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Harris M. Lentz
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.