CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
About this product
- DescriptionAt the crossroads of life do t fluctuate but be grounded in what is morally right. We are slaves to the past and past actions are what we believe to be right. This is incorrect and one needs to be reborn and put all one's faith in God. This title helps you learn to deal with occasions and transform yourself into God consciousness.
- Author BiographyDr Bhagat Singh Thind was born in the state of Punjab, India, in 1892 and educated at Klalsa college in Amritsar. His early teachers were the Sikh pundits of his community, especially his father, Sardar Boota Singh Thind, whose living example and spiritual teachings left an indelible blueprint to the knowledge of God, and whose legacy Dr Thind spent a lifetime fulfilling. He became inspired to visit the United States to fulfil his destiny as a spiritual teacher upon reading the works of Emerson, Whitman, and Thoreau.
- Author(s)Dr. Bhagat Singh Thind
- PublisherDr. Bhagat Singh Thind Spiritual Science Foundation, Div of Thind Commercial
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr. Bhagat Singh Thind Spiritual Science Foundation, Div of Thind Commercial
- Weight90 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.