Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe famed boat designer's warm, entertaining, and informative reminiscences of a lifetime enjoying boats. First published in 1949, this autobiography of William Atkin, America's foremost designer of small yachts, gained such a wide public audience that it was issued in several editions. Long out of print, it has become a much sought-after item.
- Author BiographyBilly Atkin started designing yachts in 1906 and continued to his death in 1962.
- Author(s)William Atkin
- PublisherTiller Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSt. Michaels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiller Publishing,US
- Content Note6 colour photos & 38 b/w photos
- Weight498 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.