All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Dulaney never expects a Christmas miracle to happen at St. Anselm's Church, also kwn as the Apple Chapel. However, the water in the pewter goblet inexplicably changes to wine. When it happens again, her friend Angela drinks it. Together they tell the handsome Father Joe about the mysterious event. On Twelfth Night they attend the, Howling, a riotous Wassailing of the orchard. Why are there jus-jus on the young trees? Why are reserve hosts and wine missing from the sacristy? Soon, they are involved in unravelling the bizarre rituals begun by Elear and her hard-core reenactor brother obsessed with the graves of Civil War soldiers buried beside Saint Anselm's Church. Meanwhile, a warm relationship grows between Rachel and minister.
- Author BiographyB.C. Gooding lives with her husband on a farm close enough to Gettysburg to hear the artillery during reenactments. Her hobbies include gardening, water aerobics, and reading. For several years, she wrote op-ed by-lined columns for the Carroll County Times. As a retired teacher of English, writing a novel headlines her bucket list.
- Author(s)B C Gooding
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.