All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics consumed most of Satish Prasad's life. It was as if his thirst for new discoveries and higher learing was insatiable that he studied in the best schools to be one of the best in this field. This quest for kwledge and excellence took him to America where he found out that success in t an easy journey and that life was more than physical science. Looking back at all his unique experiences in life, he pondered about the problems afflicting mankind for many years and came to a conclusion that humans living today should deeply think about. Satish C. Prasad was born in India. He came to the United States of America in 1966 and received his PhD in Physics from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst in 1972. He was on the faculty in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Washington University in Saint Louis and Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York. He wrote the book Review of Radiation Oncology Physics in 2002. He retired from Upstate Medical University in 2010 and lives in Syracuse with his wife, Jayshri Prasad.
- Author(s)Phd Satish C Prasad
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.