All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart memoir, part master class by one of the bestselling authors of all time, this superb volume is a revealing and practical view of the writer's craft, comprising the basic tools of the trade every writer must have. King's advice is grounded in his vivid memories from childhood through his emergence as a writer, from his struggling early career to his widely reported, near-fatal accident in 1999--and how the inextricable link between writing and living spurred his recovery. Brilliantly structured, friendly and inspiring, On Writing will empower and entertain everyone who reads it--fans, writers, and anyone who loves a great story well told.
- Author(s)Stephen King
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementAnniversary edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.