All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOutstanding. Unbelievable. Mindblowing. These are just a few of the words used to describe the talents of LeBron James. He was a sensation in his early days playing AAU ball in Akron, Ohio-and continued to amaze through his four years as a high school phemen. Now going into his fifth year as a star of the Cleveland Cavaliers, he is touted as the best player in basketball today. And for good reason: his dunks are monstrous, his -look passes are things of beauty, his three-pointers seem effortless. But even more importantly, he is that one-of-a-kind superstar whose main goal isn't to rack up the stats-it's to make his team better.
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the best-selling name behind more than one-hundred sports-themed books for young readers.
- Author(s)Matt Christopher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Out-of-print date12/04/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.