All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionWithin these pages you will walk along side and live the life of a wildlife rescuer. Be prepared to shed a tear, laugh out loud and experience a bumpy, scary and bittersweet yet rewarding ride that will take you places in your heart and mind you never thought possible.
- Author BiographyAt the tender age of 9, Kari Thompson came upon a baby bird. That incident forever changed her life. Thompson has been rescuing and rehabbing animals of all kinds for over 30 years. Her natural healing abilities and deep sense of compassion to injured animals has helped her rescue and release hundreds of injured creatures. When she is not rescuing she volunteers her time helping the hungry, and is the founder of Animal Crackers, a giving back pet food bank. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and their menagerie of rescued animals.
- Author(s)Kari D Thompson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Introduction byAnnie Bowes DVM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.