All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Michael L. Printz Hor Book, Lily wishes she could be like the other girls in her class. But how can she? As the only sensible person in her family, she never has time to hang out with friends. Someone has to stay home to look after her brother. Maybe she should fall in love! What could be less sensible that that? When her grandmother invites the whole family to a party, Lily cant imagine how they will make it through the day. Her mother is always bringing home strange people. Lily doesn't even kw her father . Her grandfather has disowned her brother. Her brother has a new girlfriend that one has met. To top it all off, that day when her eye caught Daniel Steadman's just for a moment, she felt all woozy inside. If that was love, she isn't sure she likes the feeling. As the party approaches, all Lily can hope for is one whole and perfect day. Is it too much to ask?
- Author Biography<b>Judith Clarke</b> has written many award-winning young adult novels including <i>Night Train, The Lost Day, </i>and <i>Al Capsella and the Watchdogs.</i> She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Judith Clarke
- PublisherFront Street Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationAsheville, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFront Street Inc
- Weight449 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.99
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.