All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionHer mother died when she was young, her father died in a suspicious hunting accident. At the age of seventeen, she struggles to save their Wyoming ranch when she receives a marriage proposal. Sadness turns to excitement and then to terror as she is accused of a stabbing she didn't commit. The evidence is against her, as is the town, and what's a young girl to do - run, fight, give in, tell the truth? She tries it all ...
- Author(s)Barbara Sue Sweetwood
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.