All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIf you need to get started with OpenStack or want to learn more, then this book is your perfect companion. If you're comfortable with the Linux command line, you'll gain confidence in using OpenStack.
- Author BiographyDan Radez joined the OpenStack community in 2012 in an operator role. His experience has centered around installing, maintaining, and integrating OpenStack clusters. He has been extended offers internationally to present OpenStack content to a range of experts. Dan's other experience includes web application programming, systems release engineering, virtualization product development, and network function virtualization. Most of these roles have had an open source community focus to them. In his spare time, Dan enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys, training for and racing triathlons, and tinkering with electronics projects.
- Author(s)Dan Radez
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.