Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $209.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization in Industry comprises a collection of papers presented at the third US United Engineering Foundation's 'Optimization in Industry' Conference. The main thrust of this, the third conference of the series is related to engineering optimization including both manufacture and parametric design. The papers included explore the relationships between well-established deterministic optimization methods and the emerging stochastic and mainly population-based search and optimization algorithms. A mix of approaches across a wide range of engineering disciplines is included. It illustrates the manner in which various techniques can be utilised either in a stand-alone manner or within hybrid systems to give best performance in terms of optimal design and computational efficiency. The papers span scientific, application, awareness/information dissemination and industrial requirements areas. They provide information on available search and optimization techniques and their application to specific design problems and across the field of manufacturing generally. Papers identifying and dealing with problems of incorporating vel optimization techniques within day-to-day design practice and industrial software requirements are also included. The book will thus be of interest to both the industrial and academic communities.
- Author(s)I.C. Parmee,Prabhat Hajela
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2002
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.