All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFast track route to managing organizational change Covers the key areas of change, from initiating change through to making it happen, including managing the pitfalls and issues that arise in any change initiative and then sustaining the change so it sticks Examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Sony, Daimler--Chrysler, and General Electric, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Peter Senge, Eddie Obeng, Jeannie Daniel Duck, Michael Beer, Jay Lorsch, Dexter Dunphy and Doug Stace, Julia Balogun and Veronica Hope--Hailey Includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide
- Author BiographyPETER FLOYD is an organizational change consultant with over fifteen years' experience in the field. He has helped many blue--chip organizations plan and implement major change initiatives.
- Author(s)Pete Floyd
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight124 g
- Width130 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.