All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCrowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.
- Author BiographyCarol McNeill's career in orienteering has paralleled that of the development of the sport in Britain. Her seventh place at the World Orienteering Championships in Finland in 1979 is still one of Britain's highest individual placings at this level. She has won a gold medal four times at the World Veteran Championships and is one of few British competitors to have had class wins at the renowned Swedish Five Days. Carol received an MBE for her services to the sport and now lives in the Lake District where she continues to be fully involved in the sport.
- Author(s)Carol McNeill
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note202 colour photographs, maps & diagrams
- Weight364 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.