All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrigami Cars, Trucks, and Trains contains detailed instructions for 30 original origami vehicles that will make you an experienced folder in time. The easy-to-remove perforated pages, which include folding lines in the design, will have you creating a dynamic looking fleet of origami vehicles in a matter of minutes, including a fire truck, a police car, a school bus, a locomotive, and many more. Each fold also has clear instructions so that origami enthusiasts can keep making the vehicles after the folding paper is used up.
- Author BiographyTaro Yaguchi is the founder of Taro's Origami Studio. By profession, he is a Japanese Patent Attorney who holds offices in Tokyo, Osaka, and Philadelphia. Like all Japanese children, Taro grew up making origami at a young age, but it wasn't until he was a grown man that origami became his passion. His initial design was a paper airplane that contained his firm's information on one side and a plane design on the other. This proved so popular that he started experimenting with new folds on the long transpacific flights his business requires. Now Taro's Origami Studio has dozens of original designs of trucks, buses, cars, and trains.
- Author(s)Taro Yaguchi
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Out-of-print date21/11/2011
- Content Note30 projects with color photographs and line art illustrations for each; 122 pp preforated paper (61 folds)
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.