All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone can design jewelry with this easy-to-follow guide and its illustrated directions for creating a bracelet of hearts, spring flower earrings, barrettes with butterfly ornaments, and other whimsical wearable origami. More than 35 items feature step-by-step instructions for folding dainty charms, embellishing them with beads, and attaching them to chains and clips.
- Author BiographyMayumi Jezewski is a French author experienced in jewelry and paper crafts for children/teens.
- Author(s)Mayumi Jezewski
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.