All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inaugural volume of the Doxa & Praxis series, esteemed theologian Kallistos Ware examines the future questions and concerns that await Orthodox Christianity and especially its theological reflection. Long-rewned for the depth of his theological, historical, and ecclesial work, Metropolitan Kallistos maintains that recent Orthodox preoccupation with the church will give way to theological engagement with what it means to be human. In that anthropological endeavour, he argues in this brief yet orienting piece, Christian theology has steep challenges to meet but also crucial insights to offer for illuminating the human condition.
- Author BiographyKallistos Ware, Metropolitan of Diokleia, is former Spalding Lecturer in Eastern Or--thodox Studies at Oxford University and presently Emeritus Fel--low of Pembroke College, Oxford. Among his many influential books The Orthodox Church (1995) and The Orthodox Way (1995).
- Author(s)Kallistos Ware
- PublisherWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGeneva
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWorld Council of Churches (WCC Publications)
- Weight185 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.