CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike any other book on the shelf concerning blended families, Carletta provides readers an up close, personal, first-hand account of the Youngs' marriage and the inspired family lessons that took her marriage from the brink of divorce to an extraordinary love story. Learn how to care for and heal the lives of every family member to create strong family values and traditions that replaces the pain and confusion often caused by divorce. Lessons offer creative ways to co-parent, overcome the two-household challenge and manage conflict. Readers are encouraged as well as inspired to create healthy family environments and loving couple relationships. Plus, activities at the end of each chapter reiterate lessons while offering ways to make the concepts more personal. Allow God to reveal his will for your marriage by the work and ministry of the Youngs.
- Author BiographyCarletta Henderson-Youngs received a degree in Journalism from the University of Nebraska. She has been writing for more than 20 years. She is also a speaker and certified trainer. Carletta lives in Georgia with her husband James and their four children Nacole, Brittney, Brion and Bria.
- Author(s)Mrs Carletta Henderson-Youngs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.