Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if your family was targeted for destruction by a violent Satanic cult? That's the position that Jim DiMario finds himself in - but has he found out too late? Jim feels the comfortable predictability of his day-to-day routine begin to unravel when he investigates a series of bizarre animal mutilations that have recently occurred in his rmally quiet, upscale community. Seemingly by chance, he meets two strangers in his quest for the truth - a sheriff's deputy, and a TV news reporter, each of whom have their own reasons to investigate the grisly deeds. Jim soon finds himself hip deep in trouble when adverse events start happening to his friends and family. His world spinning desperately out of control, Jim finally discovers that he, his family, and his church are the focus of a dangerous Satanic cult - the shadowy Temple of Anubis, who's activities and true intentions are much more sinister than mere animal mutilations. With time ticking away just before Samhain, the most unholy night for the occultists, Jim and his new-found allies face an all-or-thing gamble to save his daughter's life from the hands of the Satanists who have abducted her. Will he realize too late that his worst enemy is a member of his own inner circle?
- Author BiographyBART BREVIK is a Manufacturing Engineering Group Leader for a Fortune 500 medical device manufacturing company. He has earned a BSME degree in Mechanical Engineering, and two professional certifications from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers. Bart has been actively involved in Christian ministry in a number of capacities over the past 18 years, including Church Council President, Elder, Missions Board member, and Outreach Coordinator. Currently, he is a Pre-Marital Counselor and an active member of Cornerstone Community Church in Wildomar, CA. Bart holds the ranking of third-degree black belt in the martial art of Ju-Jitsu. He lives in the Temecula Valley region of Southern California with his wife of 24 years, Carol Ann, and their three young adult children. OUTER DARKNESS is his first novel.
- Author(s)Bart Brevik
- PublisherBlack Bed Sheets Books
- Date of Publication02/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Bed Sheets Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.