All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores exactly what it is to be an 'outstanding teacher' and contains accessible advice about how you can achieve this status in your primary teaching. Offering clear identification of the key elements of practice that enable you to be considered outstanding as a primary teacher, it shows how both to develop and to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of these key elements of practice. Key features: *Consideration of 'outstandingness' that supports individual teachers in taking ownership of their own educational philosophy, ethos and values *Discussion of key elements of practice and why make the difference that they do *Real-life exemplars of outstanding practice, drawn from school-based research and comments from teachers and head teachers *Potential barriers to 'outstandingness' *An action planning approach and opportunities for self-reflection With its clear, accessible and practical advice this is a great toolkit for trainee, newly qualified and early career teachers, as well as school goverrs and mentors who wish to develop their excellence in the classroom.
- Author BiographySally Hawkins is Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of Chichester in the UK and Co-ordinator of the postgraduate Primary Professional Studies programme.
- Author(s)Sally Hawkins
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Width59 mm
- Height89 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.