All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionEva's hard work has finally paid off. She's landed her dream job and is moving with her boyfriend, Sascha, to London. But when Sascha informs Eva that he won't be joining her after all-and she finds out he's been seeing someone on the side-Eva is forced to face a harsh new reality, alone. Just when she thinks things can't get any worse, Eva's parents get in a car accident, and she's called home to the bucolic village of her childhood to take care of her father. There she meets her new neighbor, the devilishly handsome David-and discovers that her feelings for him are more than just neighborly. Soon their complicated commitments pull them in different directions. Will the two be able to break down the barriers that keep them apart?
- Author BiographyElke Becker was born in Ulm, Germany. After traveling regularly to South and Central America, she left her job as an executive secretary to go to Venezuela and study Spanish. It was there that Becker began to write. Since then she has published seven novels, as well as a series under the pen name J. J. Bidell. Elke currently lives in Mallorca. Over the Fence is her English debut.
- Author(s)Elke Becker
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byTerry Laster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.