Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic Ngaio Marsh vel in which she more than lives up to her reputation as a crime writer of intelligence and style. It was planned as an act of charity: a new pia for the parish hall, an amusing play to finance the gift. But its execution was doomed when Miss Campanula sat down to play. A chord was struck, a shot rang out and Miss Campanula was dead. A case of sinister infatuation for the brilliant Chief Detective-Inspector Alleyn.
- Author BiographyDame Ngaio Marsh was born in New Zealand in 1895 and died in February 1982. She wrote over 30 detective novels and many of her stories have theatrical settings, for Ngaio Marsh's real passion was the theatre. She was both actress and producer and almost single-handedly revived the New Zealand public's interest in the theatre. It was for this work that the received what she called her 'damery' in 1966.
- Author(s)Ngaio Marsh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2001
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.