Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.18
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.34
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
About this product
- DescriptionOxford offers 800 years of history: its 39 colleges are inextricably linked with the daily life of a busy city with beautiful buildings, neat quadrangles, cobbled lanes, turrets and spires. With a map to guide visitors, this guide explores each college, detailing the historical and architectural magnificence, the often strange customs, and tales of famous men and women who founded, studied or taught here, giving a glimpse of the lives led in these wonderful surroundings.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note60 colour illustrations, 1map
- Weight110 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byClare Collinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.