PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius by Ron Hackett (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by batcoobatcoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionWHIP UP SOME FIENDISHLY FUN PICAXE MICROCONTROLLER DEVICES Ron has worked hard to explain how the PICAXE system operates through simple examples, and I'm sure his easy-to-read style will help many people progress with their PICAXE projects. --From the Foreword by Clive Seager, Revolution Education Ltd. This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program, build, and debug a variety of PICAXE microcontroller projects. PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius gets you started with programming and I/O interfacing right away, and then shows you how to develop a master processor circuit. From Hello, World! to Hail, Octavius! All the projects in Part I can be accomplished using either an M or M2 class PICAXE processor, and Part II adds 20X2-based master processor projects to the mix. Part III culminates in the creation of Octavius--a sophisticated robotics experimentation platform featuring a 40X2 master processor and eight breadboard stations which allow you to develop intelligent peripherals to augment Octavius' functioning. The only limit is your imagination! PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius: Features step-by-step instructions and helpful photos and illustrations Allows you to customize each project for your purposes Offers all the programs in the book free for download Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed, along with sources Build these and other devious devices: Simple mini-stereo jack adapter USBS-PA3 PICAXE programming adapter Power supply Three-state digital logic probe 20X2 master processor circuit TV-R input module 8-bit parallel 16X2 LCD board Serialized 16X2 LCD Serialized 4X4 matrix keypad SPI 4-digit LED display Countdown timer Programmable, multi-function peripheral device and operating system Octavius--advanced robotics experimentation platform L298 dual DC motor controller board Each fun, inexpensive Evil Genius project includes a detailed list of materials, sources for parts, schematics, and lots of clear, well-illustrated instructions for easy assembly. The larger workbook-style layout and convenient two-column format make following the step-by-step instructions a breeze. Make Great Stuff! TAB, an imprint of McGraw-Hill Professional, is a leading publisher of DIY techlogy books for makers, hackers, and electronics hobbyists.
- Author BiographyRon Hackett has more than 30 years' experience in the fields of education and psychology. He has taught mathematics, psychology, and computer science courses at high school and college levels, and in-service courses for teachers in the use of microcomputers in the classroom setting. Ron has published 20 PICAXE-related articles for Nuts & Volts and SERVO magazines. He also designed the Brain-Alpha PC board used in the popular SERVO TankBot robot. His website is www.JRHackett.net.
- Author(s)Ron Hackett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEvil Genius
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight657 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.