All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPete Egoscue takes his world-rewned program of postural therapy - which treats chronic musculoskeletal pain without drugs, surgery, or manipulation - to a whole new level. Using Eastern religions as a guide, he explores the mental and emotional processes of his Method. Egoscue's unique system has transformed the well being of hundreds of thousands of people through personalized stretches and exercises that strengthen specific muscles, restore proper alignment, and leave the body feeling the way it was designed to be: pain free.
- Author BiographyPete Egoscue has established more than 25 clinics internationally, with corporate headquarters in San Diego, California and The Egoscue Method[registered] is the world leader in non-medical pain relief. He is the author of four books, including the best selling Pain Free and host of the talk radio show of the same name.
- Author(s)Pete Egoscue
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, 30 line drawings
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.