All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth volume in a new international, multi-contributed series aimed at providing practical, clinical guidance on how to deal with difficult symptoms related to specific cancer sites. In this volume the Editors bring together first-rate palliative care with oncological treatment for patients with advanced breast cancer. The book is presented in a user-friendly handbook format, with use of tables and algorithms to ensure that it is portable, accessible and can be read and referred to on, or before going to, the ward, or before a domiciliary visit. Specialists in palliative care and oncology settings, working in the acute sector and in hospices, will find the book invaluable. It will also appeal to consultants as well as specialist registrars, clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners in palliative care and oncology. The Palliative Care Consultations series is primarily aimed at those individuals working in an acute hospital cancer centre and/or tertiary referral centre. Books are designed to give the busy clinician advice on clinical problems, both those rarely encountered and those that are very common, but difficult. The volumes are site specific and each volume encompasses a review of the current oncological or haemato-oncological management of advanced disease with symptom control advice. These volumes will give clinicians excellent advice on symptom control in the context of palliative care. The books will also be of use and interest to other professions working in acute hospitals.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePalliative Care Consultations S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteTables and line drawings
- Weight258 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySara Booth
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.