Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in a handy A-Z format, here you will find accounts of wellkwn hauntings, as well as many previously undiscovered pararmal locations in the North East of England. The author also attempts to provide fresh kwledge and personal accounts of new and traditional stories. Join Darren Ritson on this ghostly tour of the area, which is also illustrated with his own photographs.
- Author BiographyDarren Ritson is an author and a Civil Servant who lives in North Tyneside. Darren founded the North East Ghost Research Team in May 2003 after a lifelong interest in the fascinating subject of 'ghostlore'. Darren continues to investigate, write and interview witnesses in his endless quest for answers about ghosts and haunting.
- Author(s)Darren W. Ritson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Series TitleParanormal
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note66
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.