All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in this extensive series Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals provide pet owners with basic information on keeping healthy, contented, well-cared-for animals. The series covers pets of every kind: dogs, cats, and birds of many breeds, as well as fish, reptiles, rabbits, hamsters, and just about any other animal that people keep as a pet. Facts and advice cover all aspects of pet care, which include proper feeding, housing, health care, grooming, training, and much more. The text in each manual is supplemented with many vivid, full-colour photos, and with instructive, anatomically accurate line art. Each manual has been individually written by a breeder, trainer, veterinarian, or experienced animal specialist. A well-known parrot expert instructs on all aspects of the bird's feeding, housing, and health needs, as well as on behavior problems and ways to solve them.
- Author(s)Mattie Sue Athan
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Pet Owner's Manual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight202 g
- Width164 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.