All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis second in the series of three volumes builds upon the basic theory of linear PDE given in volume 1, and pursues more advanced topics. Analytical tools introduced here include pseudodifferential operators, the functional analysis of self-adjoint operators, and Wiener measure. The book also develops basic differential geometrical concepts, centred about curvature. Topics covered include spectral theory of elliptic differential operators, the theory of scattering of waves by obstacles, index theory for Dirac operators, and Brownian motion and diffusion.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Taylor is a Professor at University of North Carolina in the Department of Mathematics.
- Author(s)Michael E. Taylor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 116
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1064 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.