CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionTom Sloan thought he had life by the tail. Successful in business, financially comfortable, the right friends, the right kind of girl friends, the right car, the right condo and all the other trappings of a successful life in a big city. Even though he occasionally had a nagging feeling that there should be more to life, he was comfortable with the life he led. That comfort was ruffled by a strange woman that challenged him, irritated him and pushed the button of that nagging feeling he had when he questioned whether there was a more fulfilling life out there. His brief interaction with her resulted in taking an unplanned trip that drastically altered his belief systems about life, people and his part of it. This book is an account of his journey, which results in looking at some basic human traits in a completely different light. The journey is t an individual journey of one man. It is a sypsis of the journey through life most of us are presently taking. And, more important, it raises questions and provides answers concerning where that journey can take us when we begin to shed ourselves of old beliefs and take a chance on embracing new ones.
- Author BiographyTom Stilley has been on a quest for understanding about life and being human since he sold his business and semi-retired to the mountains of Colorado over 20 years ago. Some of the experiences described in this book are his own, and some are fictionalizations of other events and awakenings he has encountered since he began asking the questions most of us ask during our life. Why are we here and how do we recognize and fulfill our goals during this short time on earth? He considers the philosophy of oneness and beliefs of human interactions presented in this writing to be undeniable truths. It is his goal to touch others with this and other messages so that life on this plane can evolve to one of total trust, happiness, personal peacefulness and knowing we are supported wherever or whoever we are. Tom lives in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of South Central Colorado with his life partner Eloryia Ra and their Golden Retriever IxChel.
- Author(s)Tom Stilley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.