All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the experiences of thousands of successfully recovering men and women, Passages Through Recovery presents an action plan for preventing relapse - one that can help chemically dependent people understand how recovery works and what is needed to move from active addiction to sobriety. This timely revision of Terence T. Gorski's pioneering and best-selling work describes six stages of recovery from chemical dependency and offers sound advice for working through the challenges of each - challenges that can create frustration and lead to relapse.
- Author BiographyTerence Gorski, MA, CAC, is a nationally recognized lecturer, an acknowledged leader in the chemical dependency and codependency fields, and a workshop facilitator specializing in relapse prevention, intimacy in recovery, and treating chemically dependent adult children of alcoholics. From his more than twenty-five years of clinical experience and research, Gorski has developed a comprehensive approach to recovery that is revolutionizing the field of relapse prevention. He is the author of Getting Love Right, Managing Cocaine Craving, and Staying Sober (with Merlene Miller).Gorski resides in Spring Hill, Florida.
- Author(s)Terence T. Gorski
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/08/1997
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.