CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis training book contains over 80 different exercise and game forms all pertaining to the topic of passing and ball control. The exercises in this book present an effective and efficient selection of methods for passing training, in which direct passing as well as ball control while in motion can be repeatedly trained. Each exercise and game form is presented in color figures, in order to help the reader visualize and better understand the exercises. The book begins with simple, linear passing forms and passing forms when dealing with opponents. Building on from there, passing forms with the emphasis on ball control, and passing in square and triangle formation while approaching the goal are presented, as they would occur in an actual game situation. The book is suitable for beginner and advanced players alike.
- Author BiographyThomas Dooley, former captain of the US national team, is guaranteed to be highly competent in his sport. The soccer teacher has played with teams such as Columbus Crew and the New York Metro Stars. He led the US Team in the 1994 and 1998 World Championship. After his active career as a professional player, he founded a soccer academy in Orange County, CA called OC Kings and started the American Soccer Tennis Organization (ASTO). The soccer teacher Christian Titz is responsible for management and implementation of sport goals at the Dooley Soccer University. Having studied business and sport management, he is always setting new heights in training or in games so the children can reach the highest level possible. In his position as a player in clubs he has gained valuable experience and puts this to use as head coach of children's teams in the US and Europe.
- Author(s)Christian Titz,Thomas Dooley
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Notec. 90 photos & illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.