All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionAlone without friends or family to comfort her after the death of her mother, Willow Finley's idyllic life is over-and just beginning. When Willow Finley awakes on a hot summer morning, she is unprepared for the grief that awaits her. Jerked from a life of isolation with her mother, Willow learns what alone really means when she finds her mother still in her bed, never to awaken again in this life. From the moment Willow arrives in the police station with her startling anuncement, Chad Tesdall fights the friendship he kws he can't avoid. Follow Willow's life, Past Forward. The many changes that have taken place over the past few years slowly reverse as Chad and Willow find a comfortable groove for their little family. But amid the good and wholesome, something--or someone--foreboding lurks in the shadows, threatening the tranquility of their home and lives. When Becca feels threatened, Josh wants something done and w. In the weeks before Becca's wedding, Willow finds her life turned upside down by a very pregnant Aggie and her nine children--yep. Nine! Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of people and work, Willow finds herself struggling with more than just the excess dishes and laundry. Amid all of life's upheavals, the changes at Walden Farm continue, but when tragedy and loss arrive, they help the Tesdalls determine what is most important to their family, bringing Chad and Willow closer than ever. Volume 6 is the final volume in the Past Forward Series. Look for more about Chad and Willow in its sister series, HearthLand.
- Author BiographyChautona lives and writes in California's Mojave Desert with her husband Kevin, nine children, and four grandchildren. When not lost in another world with her imaginary friends, she home educates her children, enjoys a variety of hobbies, and glances longingly at her trusty laptop.
- Author(s)Chautona Havig
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.