All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the suffering of social class and how traditional biomedical models for mental illness do t adequately account for the stresses of poverty. Turning to mental health user testimonies, this book equips ministers and counsellors to become working class advocates.
- Author BiographyPhilip Browning Helsel is assistant professor of pastoral care and counseling, Boston College School of Theology and Ministry, USA.
- Author(s)Philip Browning Helsel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Religion and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.