All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a guide to social and emotional development of young children gives readers everything they need to understand social and emotional development and how to support it.Healthy social and emotional development in young children, an area in which interest is always growing, is a crucial part of ensuring positive developmental outcomes later in life. In this resource, professionals, para-professionals, home visitors, and students fully address this aspect of child development, discovering t only how to interact positively with children and their families, but also how to improve parents' interactions with their children. Readers explore 9 social and emotional domains of children from birth to 6 years: a sense of body self; attachment to caregivers; play and imagination; language and communication; self-esteem; morality and conscience; emotion regulation; concentration and problem solving; and, empathy and prosocial behavior.
- Author BiographySarah Landy is Head of the Infant and Preschool Program, Hincks Centre for Children's Mental Health, and Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Sarah Landy
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.